APRIL APPOINTMENT SLOTS AND UPCOMING EVENTS

HAPPY SPRING!


APRIL APPOINTMENTS:
Appointments can be anywhere from 20 minutes to one hour with 15 minutes between clients.  Once you have confirmed your appointment, I will provide you with directions if this is the first time to my centre.

If this is your first Reiki treatment, I recommend you take a look at the tabs "About Reiki" and "What to Expect".  

To Book: earthlightenergies@cogeco.ca or (613) 572 2900. 
  (Note: during the week, calls will be returned between 12-1:00 pm EST or after 4:30 pm EST.)

REIKI COURSES:
I will be working over the next few weeks on a course schedule for May 2014. If you would like to book a private class or have a small group of friends who would like to take the first level of Reiki, feel free to contact me to discuss a weekend date.

GROUP EVENTS:
If you have a group event or Girls Night coming up, and you would like to provide mini treatments to your guests, contact me for more information and group rates.

DOWNTOWN KINGSTON LOCATION:
I am currently negotiating for use of space in a downtown Kingston location. If we come to a successful agreement, I will be offering treatments at the Centre on Wednesday evenings.  This will make it easier for clients who are working downtown.  I will be posting details next week.

REIKI SHARES:
If you have at least Level I Reiki, I would like to invite you to Reiki shares at my Centre on alternate Sundays.  Please contact me for dates and times.  I would love to meet you and introduce you to my Reiki colleagues.

"Just for today, I will be grateful for all my blessings."

Love and Light!
Aimée



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

USUI/HOLY FIRE II LEVEL I & II CERTIFICATION APRIL 21-22, 2018

Manifesting Change- Energy, Thoughts, Feelings