Manifesting Change- Energy, Thoughts, Feelings

On Tuesday Feb 6, 2018, I had the privilege of presenting to North Bay's Business Women's Network luncheon.  I started the group off with a short Holy Love Experience so they could have a few minutes to let go and follow their inner light to a place of love. In the 5 minutes remaining i did a speed talk on the importance of Gratitude, loving one's self and using energy in a positive way.  I explained how we use our energy every day and if we live mindfully, we can use our super powers for good.  We have choice in every moment- every emotion, every thought.  Yes, we need to feel and process anger, fear etc, but the point is, you need to feel and then move on.  If you continue to complain, to relive, retell those negative situations, you will stay in the past where they were created, unable to create harmony and love in your life. I provided them with my Daily 5 exercise which can only manifest amazing life changes if used every day with diligence and heart.  I also gave them a tip sheet to manifest healthy change in their lives and with their business.  My final gifts were small cards in which they could record their daily observed abundance and affirmations to remind them of their worthiness.  With the big heart day of the year approaching, my challenge to them was to spend a day without a negative thought or word to or about anyone.  Love is all there is- and hey, Love IS sexy!

to love and all good things, Happy Heart Day!  Aimee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

USUI/HOLY FIRE II LEVEL I & II CERTIFICATION APRIL 21-22, 2018

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCHED- APRIL 2018